This award ressembles the Liebster one a lot…which I’m super happy with! You can’t have too many ways to share blogs 🙂
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
Well, it is of course an award for bloggers from other bloggers. It is a beautiful way to share all the amazing things other bloggers do and write about. To recognize their efforts in inspiring others to do what they love.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Questions from Raymondsanti:
1) What inspires you to write?
Everything! I don’t think there’s any other way to explain it? Inspiration comes in the most unexpected places, yet at the same time it’s all very expected.
I write because I have no other way to express these images and feelings and super cool things in my mind.
2) One of your bad habits?
>_> Eating junkfood? Staying awake real late because I just REALLY want to keep writing? Popping buttons lol? I have a few, but nothing really big and problematic.
3) What do you want the most right now?
A goddamn dragon
I’ve been waiting years for my dragon
4) Something you never leave home without?
My blackberry playbook. (well I don’t bring it to work, but I bring it every else. And what is it you ask? Only the greatest tablet ever made before blackberry died. It has my Light the Way to Heaven jot notes on it and all my songs. When it dies I will mourn it. I’ve had it almost as long as I’ve been writing this story.)
5) If you could ask any question to anyone and get a truthful answer, what would you ask?
Why are half the people on this planet incapable of logic?
6) Baths or showers?
UM umm ummmmm depends on so many factors but BATHS good BATHS
7) What’s your favorite number?
13, 14, 169, 196
That’s four numbers but I like them because 13^2=169 and 14^2=196
And the 6 and 9 are inversed when all you did was go from the square of 13 to the square of 14 and for some reason that pleases me on SO many levels
8) If you had the chance to torture your worst enemy, would you?
And I hate that because I’d REALLY want to torture them, but I wouldn’t because I have values and the concept of consequences. Probably why I created James.
9) What do you admire in your friends?
Their craziness. LoLhaHB ;P
10) If you could invent anything, what would it be?
11) Given the chance to rule the world… would you?
And then super train a team so they could rule the world in my place, because damn I have a lot of hobbies I want to do right now.
Questions from Simsered
1) Since all of the blogs I’ve nominated are Sims related, what inspired you to write your legacy/story?
Well, I lost my old legacy and I wanted to restart a new one and finish it.
That’s like the base answer.
In general this story feels like an EXTENSION OF MY SOUL. My very soul fuels this story. A mixture of a sadistic and masochist emotional need I suppose lol. There’s really nothing specific, I’ve always written stories, always. And this story has so many aspects and different stories, that pretty much everything inspired me to write it.
2) What is the first thing you think about in the morning?
WHAT TIME IS IT
3) If you could be anybody for a day, who would you be and what would you do?
Reality: My cat. I’m serious. She is a ninja and she’s always out and about and doing smart things and I just need to know what all these things are and how she brings dead baby rabbits into the house.
Fictional: I MEAN Nikolas really, because I want to be incredibly impulsive and reckless and beat people up because they rub me the wrong way. Also because I’m writing him so I’m already like half him right now. 😛
4) What was the last song you listened to?
Currently listening to songs actually, but my current fav is
It’s just got that FEEL you know
5) What is currently your favorite tv show?
Game of thrones
Bless those dragons
And my children Jon Snow and Daenerys Taegyren
6) If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why?
I would be Lapis Lazuli, no red, but not yellow. I don’t want to look like pee >_>. But blood or the sky’s fine with me!
7) Name three movies that make you cry/teary eyed.
Marley and Me (OH GOD)
Bridge to Terabithia (my child movie)
Free Willy (I watched too many times good lord)
8) A zombie (or walker/biter/etc. for my fellow TWD fans) just came through your front door. The object on your left is your only weapon. What is it?
A pipe??? I don’t even have a pipe in my house geesus
A rusty red pipe too, like I’ve already clobbered a few zombies, like it’s some sort of common occurrence.
9) Name a celebrity you don’t like.
Justin Bieber *COUGHS* I mean Miley Cirus *COUGHS AGAIN* I mean, I don’t really care. I don’t really follow celebrities tbh. They just kind of appear on social media around me.
10) You get to marry one fictional character – who is it?
*sweats* *would not marry any of my heirs lmao* But I’d marry the hell out of Oliver that dork.
But Neville Longbottom, but not Hermione Granger (I’m lazy at housework, feels like she’d always be on my case for some reason)
11) What’s the funniest thing to ever happen to you?
There have been MANY funny things, but the funniest? That’s really difficult…but here’s one off the top of my head!
So my phone came with a black case, yes, and most of my clothes and things are rather dark so I ALWAYS lost my phone and found it in the oddest of places. So what do I do? I give my phone a super flashy green case! Now I drop it on my bed and STILL lose it. Search the entire house before flopping on my bed tired and being like “what’s this green thing under my hand?” OH WAIT MY PHONE.
I always lose my stuff, that and I always hit everything. I can’t function: head vs door, hand vs railing, foot vs floor. I tend to lose myself too. Like I spent 15min studying the map then set off into these clearly designated signs and somehow cross a bridge and I’m on the other side of town??
Or the irony of going downstairs to grab paper towels, instead I come back with a box of noodles, so I go back, come back up with my phone, so I go back, come back up with my blackberry playbook, so i go back and come back up with kleenexes and then I get distracted by my aquarium upstairs because I haven’t fed them in a week, and then an hour later I wander downstairs, stand in front of the paper towels and suddenly magically remember I wanted to bring one upstairs.
I apparently have a mind list of me failing haha XD
Quuueesssttiionnns (Raymondsanti and Simsered too! I’d nominate you both right back if I could! If you want you could answer the questions too? I really want to know what your answers would be!)
- Fav song! Right now! I want to discover more 😀
- How’d you come up with the title/last name of your story?
- How much space does sims storytelling take up in your life?
- Are you sometimes afraid your next hiatus could be your last?
- Favorite type of romance to write?
- Any deep dark fears? Like afraid of lightning or water?
- Are you the type to run away from danger or towards it?
- Do you have any characters that represent who you want to be? Or wanted to be at some point?
- Take one of your characters. Pick randomly! Got them? Okay drop them in a pit of snakes (venom or not? no one knows). What’s their reaction?
- Have you ever watched a movie and gone – “oh that gives me a really great idea for my story…”. If the answer was YES, what movie? And what idea? 🙂
- The ultimate question…Patch 1.67 or 1.69? Did you feel the disturbance?
Figures I’m writing this and it’s already past 1am