If anyone is curious about the WCIF of my CC, I’m currently working on a wordpress website to categorize and link back to original creators.
It’s still in construction, and it’s mostly an archive for myself if I ever lose everything (and to force myself to test my CC), but you’re welcome to it: https://ts3wcifblams.wordpress.com/
TOWNS OR LOTS
– The town legacy Island the Whitelights moved to in gen.5 can be found here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6696111
– Kyxa’s house that James (gen.7) lives in, in Stonebridge can be found here: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-lots-residential/title/abandoned-house-2/id/1243445/
– The hospital Benjamin (gen.7) gets hospitalized to and ends up working at is right here: http://modthesims.info/d/530613 This is seriously a masterpiece.
– Ridgevalley, the town the Whitelights went to in gen.8 can be found here: http://sims.blackdaisies.com/the-city-of-auberon-a-sims-3-world/ (I call it Ridgevalley, but it’s actually Auberon)
– Cloverfield (gen.9), Ashlynn and Arahelel’s hometown, as well as the location of a major laboratory for the Hans, can be found here: http://pleyita.tumblr.com/post/122762353400/linmeadow-by-pleyita-hey-guys-linmeadow-formerly (Original town being named Lin Meadow)